Introducing a brilliant new way to improve safety - the Legend from Federal Signal. Featuring a popular, low-profile design for a stealthy appearance. The Legend provides 360-degree coverage and superior off-axis warning. Comes with your choice of Flat Mount, Permanent Mount or Hook-On Mount. Dimensions: 53" Legend - 2.5"H X 60.9"L X 11.2"W
Features & Info:
· Low-profile, linear lightbar design offers front and rear cut-off and dimming Ability to reconfigure the entire lightbar on the vehicle.
· ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry), eliminates approximately 85% of the potential failure points in a typical lightbar.
· New RS485 bus connection simplifies installation with only power, ground, and snap-in RJ-style connections.
· The newly optimized Solaris™ LED lights maximize warning signals at 360-degrees and 90-degree off-axis.
· Available built-in SignalMaster™ directional warning.
· Advanced microprocessor controller provides three modes of operation and a selection of new pre-programmed flash patterns and two test patterns.
· Five-year LED product warranty.
Based on lightbar model, options may include Flashing Takedowns (TD), LED Tail Lights (STT), Work Lights (WL), and Flashing Alley Lights (AL).
*Other colors and color configurations are available upon request.
*In the “Comments” box during the checkout process you must include the following information: Vehicle Year, Make and Model.
Options to choose from:
Serial Interface: If you are connecting the lightbar to your own switches, the Serial Interface Module can be used to program and operate all features and functions.
3-Button Controller: plug-and-play three button keypad that enables end users to control lightbar functions and programming features through a simple RJ45 connection.
6-Button Controller: plug-and-play 6-button keypad with slide switch that enables end users to control lightbar functions and programming features through a simple RJ45 connection. More functions and features are available using the 6-button controller. (recommended for this lightbar).
Relay Module: Plug-and-play devise for use in conjunction with the 6-button controller to operate user added equipment and other Federal Signal warning packages that use FS convergence network utilizing a simple RJ45 connection.